Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Omg, a new update in this blog isn't something you see every day, eeek.

So. Here I am again.

I had a fucked up dream that caused me to wake up many times last night, and when I woke up and got up, I noticed that the kindergarden had called me like two times. Fuckshit. That means that if I had noticed it I could've gone to work and earned more money that I desperately need. Oh well, maybe they'll call tomorrow too. Unless they hate me now because I didn't pick up...

It looks like we ain't gonna get a white christmas here. It has been raining pretty much straight since I came back home, and it doesn't look like it's going to change. Right now it's not raining but the clouds are hanging low and the temperature is around 9-10 celcius. It other words, pretty much what we call summer up here. x_X

I looked at my grades this morning for this fall, and was pleasantly surprised. Something that REALLY cannot be said for those I got this spring, and which really ruined my mood. Crappyhellfuck. I didn't flunk, but I definitely do not want to hang on to those grades and I'll have to take at least one of them over again.

It's funny that I almost always rant every time I write a new blog entry, but YOU JUST GOTTA LIVE WITH IT PEOPLE. :P

I miss Oliver so much that it hurts. I go around thinking about him every day and how nice it will be to see him again, even though we aren't 100% sure when that will be. I am hoping as soon as possible. Being away takes its tear.

Kari is away too, in Thailand, that lucky motherfucker. Wish I could go there, I really really do. I also wish it was less expensive, but I guess you have to be prepared to pay tons of bucks if you want to go to paradise.

Ugh ugh ugh.

There are lots of other things I want to say as well, but I don't want to bring them up here. Guess I'll try figuring out something else to do. Perhaps like watch a 3 hour long movie on the TV just because I can..

x_X

1 comment:

Oliviero said...

Haha, I doubt they'll hate you that easily :p

Haha, summer. Put on that bikini lady and head off to the beach xD
Perhaps you should come to my place instead? Then we could go bird hunting and flying and skiing (both cross country and downhill), fishing, building snow caves, throw snowballs and other winted activities ^^

Btw, don't worry, at least I like your ranting so KEEP IT UP! ;)

Distance sucks ;_; But yes, not that long now before we see each other! Wohaaa! <3