Thursday, November 27, 2008

Endings - huh?


So, finally I am done with all three of my exams. They all went horribly, but that is ok. I just need to pass to be alright. Not personally of course because my soul hurts if the grades are bad, but yeah. *cries*

I've been stressed out as fuck lately over that stuff, but fun stuffs have also happened. Went to a christmas market at Ekenäs castle (the one in the pic) when I was in Sweden last weekend (supercosy), and "flying" too. xD

Soon it will be christmas for real, and for the first time ever I am done with all my christmaspresents BEFORE december even begins. Superstrange.

Tomorrow I am supposed to meet with a person who is bying a painting from me. Imagine that - my first painting ever sold xD I just need to paint superlots more and perhaps people will buy more. Excellent way of getting an income anyway. :)

I need to start packing now, not sure what to bring though, ughie. AND I found a supercute jacket at BikBok I want to buy (that place of all places), but it is like 700 NOK and that is way too much. Stupid world. I also need to get a refil on a vaccine so money is draining from all directions.

GET ME A JOB PLZ.

No comments: