Friday, April 20, 2007

I am a sad panda today

Got up semi-early for once, but felt like I could sleep for a thousand years more. Ate breakfast and got myself updated on current events and checked out the weather probably about 34 times. It's sunny, and very windy.


Then we walked to Smart Club and bought a hell of a lot of spices. I suppose you can say we are spice mad. The bad thing though is that SHE made me pay for everything, when she infact had gotten 80% of all the stuff in the cart for HERSELF. Meaning, she is going to have to pay me back. Instead of just paying for her stuff right away. And THEN I (with my stupid fucked up neck) had to carry ALL the stuff (which as you probably remember was mostly hers, and heavy stuff indeed) to IKEA because SHE bought herself a coffee.
Yes, all this stuff made me a sad panda.

Luckily she had to carry most of the stuff from IKEA back home because I was dying of neckpain. That was fun, only not. ;_;


We got a lot of stuff, we sure did. And now there's only 15 minutes until we have to run again. SHE is going shopping and I have to come with, in order to go babysitting later tonight. At around 7 PM, methinks.


Oh well.


I suppose I just have to bite it in.

1 comment:

Sharers Unite said...

that sounds positively sucky. ;_;