Thursday, April 19, 2007

[insert very interesting title here]

Yeah, here I am making another entry. Not that I really have anything to write about this time either, so I suppose it'll end up filled with random stuff and words.

It was nice being back at school (yeah, incredible isn't it). The lecture itself was rather dry and boring, but seeing old faces again proved to be very interesting. This time it was my turn to locate, run up to, and poke Morten from behind. He ALWAYS scares the living daylight out of me, because I am pretty much always listening to music and wandering around in my own world. But this time I got revenge. MUAHAH. Uhm yes. Johanne was thrilled that I was back and she must've been out in the sun all easter because her face was full of cute little freckles. Marianne had a thousand stories to tell, but said she was very disappointed in me for not being out on the town at all when I was back home, and said she had to drag me out a lot more here - starting now. ZOMG.

I've gone for walks every day since I came here (oh my god, three whole days in a row, oh lord new world record.. x_x), and it has been very nice. Especially today. When I walked outside the whole sky was pink and every lawn was full of blue flowers. The trees are also starting to turn green, and yesterday someone had cut their lawn. Freshly cut lawns bring on one of the most wonderful smells in the world.

I tried to brighten up the world a little with some color today, so I painted my nails red and put on my extremely red coat. xD

I got the movie "Paris, Je T'aime", and I have very high expectations for it. I hope it wont let me down.. Or get me down.

Tomorrow my roommate and I are going to IKEA and Smart Club. The answer to your question is yes - we'll probably use a hell of a lot of money (money I don't have, mind you). Later that night we're going babysitting. That'll be interesting. Yeah.

WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE ABOUT?
I'll just insert these:

And if you're hurting
I will replace the noise with silence instead

When you're in pieces
Just follow the echo of my voice
It's okay
Tune into that frequency

Don't fight your reflex
Embrace the instinct
You can feel your way

Enough for now. Until next time - Ciao.

1 comment:

Sharers Unite said...

what i really do not understand is why she keeps dragging you to IKEA.. because really.. what could you possibly need from there? O_o