Saturday, May 12, 2007

I don't know what's going on.

Somehow I feel like it's all falling apart. I try, but I can't focus on my schoolwork. The exams are coming up faster than I can blink, and no matter how much I study or write, I don't feel that this is going to work. I can't wrap my head around it enough to actually care, I guess. And it's so sad because I really really want to do this and to do it well.

[insert lots of angry words in here]

The weather is nice and sunny and I'd much rather be outside and not inside in this mess writing this assignment, but I have to. But at the same time I want to hide from the rest of the world, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

There are just too many things on my mind right now, I can't deal with these exams. But I know I have to, so I better straighten up.

I could probably sit here for a few hours and rant and throw hateful words around and act like an old bitter woman, but I think I better stop before it gets out of hand. >_<

Although I guess it's nice to get it all out so I can get a fresh start and perhaps force myself into working harder and better.

I guess this is just one of those days. :(

No comments: