Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Things are coming along .


I got my roommate to read through my exam essay, and I feel a lot better about it now. I also reread all my pensum litterature for that assignment, and all I really have left now is to finish the conclusion and I can say that I am done. Fuck, if I don't get a decent grade after all the issues I've had with that thing now, I'll drown myself in the sink. ;_;

Also ordered the greyhound bus trip from Jacksonville to New Orleans now, so absolutely everything about the US trip is finally under control. Not that long left now, it's crazy. o.o; Don't really think it has hit me that I'm going back there. xD

Tomorrow I'm gonna go to school, print out my exam and the rest of the plane tickets/hotel reservations and those vouchers for the Bahamas cruise, hand in the paper, die of happiness, buy some stuff and then hopefully go out on the town with mah mates or head out to some park and do some serious bbq'ing, haha. We're spending the night at my roommates sister since she lives in town.

And then it's the 17th of May. O_O Crazy crazy. Still not sure what I'll wear, always an issue when you don't have your bunad. ;_; OH WELL, I'LL STOP TALKING SHALLOW TALK, NOW YES.

No comments: