Friday, May 18, 2007

Must.Think.Happy.Thoughts.


Well, well, well.

I am trying here.

I AM PROUD OF MYSELF FOR TRYING.

Errr. :P

I am so tired. I would go to sleep if it wasn't for the spider in our bedroom. :shady:

I really hope she's going to take it out of there, considering that I spent half an hour earlier putting up another bug net in front of the window. AND another half hour or so doing the dishes.

Wait.. this is turning into another rant. "stops"

We live in a wonderful world where cute little penguins walk around the flakes of ice down at the southern most place of our earth. I suppose that's a nice thing. :]

LET'S COLOR THE WORLD WITH A BUNCH OF LOVELY COLORS AND PRETTY THINGS SO THAT WE'D ALL BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME AND SING IN THE SHOWER AND DANCE AND SWIM DURING THE WINTER AND STUFF. NOT TO MENTION EATING A LOT OF APPLES.

No comments: