Saturday, May 5, 2007

One thing I really hate..

.. Is when people make a bloody fucking mess and expect everyone else to pick up after them.

I just finished doing the dishes, which was 95% of my roommates mess. It took me almost an hour, and while I was doing it, the hot water ran out because my roommate decided to take the longest shower in the history of man.

She said she couldn't do the dishes because she got a tiny wound on her finger.

WTF?

BUY A NEW PAIR OF THOSE FUCKING GLOVES THEN, WHICH YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO GET WATER INTO AND LEAVE TO ROT.

She also managed to kill her computer somehow. I told her how she might be able to fix it, but her head couldn't wrap itself around figuring it out. So instead, I've found her on my computer the last three times I've been out of the house when she has been home. What happened to the good old "hey, can I borrow this?"?

She does the laundry 090290395032 times a day, and hangs her clothes all over the apartment. I wish I could take a picture right now because it looks like we live inside a laundromat two inches away from doom.

I really hope she is going out and taking the computer with her so I can try getting some work done, instead of having to listen to her going on and on about herself for hours (yes, that's all she has to do now that her computer passed away).

/rant over

1 comment:

Miss K said...

;_;

she makes me cringe.

i <3 u.